Our handmade goat milk soap is made with our own farm-raised goat milk. Milk is a natural cleansing ingredient rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and known for its moisture properties. The goat milk replenishes moisture and contains lipids that have the unique ability to retain moisture in the skin.
Handmade Goat Milk Soaps
Goat milk soaps contain ingredients found in nature. These ingredients play their own role in creating the moisturizing cleansing and sense-pleasing final bar of soap.
- Olive oil – Naturally moisturizes and cleans
- Coconut oil – Improves lather, heals, helps protect against sunburn, contains fatty acids for inflammation, and revitalizing the skin.
- Palm Oil – Is used to harden the bars and make them last.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – This is used as a preservative.
- Glycerin – Naturally produced in the soap-making process and is very moisturizing.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 1.5 in|
|Goat Milk Soaps||
Baby Rose, Cherry, China Rain, Cinnamon & Spice, Jasmine, Lavender, Mixed Berry, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Ocean Breeze plain, Ocean Breeze w/Sea Clay added, Pina Colada, Plumeria, Raspberry, Tea Tree, Unscented